Saturday, December 22, 2007

How To Become Wise

I found this video made by Jack McDonnell. He did an excellent job explaining what the Bible says about fools and how to become wise. I think you'll enjoy it!

We have all had the experience of being fools, however, Romans 3:23-24 says..."For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus." Through accepting what Christ did for us on the cross, we can be free to walk wisely before God.

Blessings to you and your family this Christmas. ~The Trent's

2 comments:

Meredith Ivy said...

That sounds very interesting and worthwhile to see. Merry Christmas!!!!

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

Funny how God works, I just stumbled upon your blog and just wrote a post on mine in regards to studying proverbs with my oldest son--he's 12. I see you homeschool a 12 year old too! So I will be back---love your red background color!