Tuesday, August 21, 2007

First Day of College

Today is Philips first day of college. His sister and I gave him all of the pointers we could think of and then sent him off out into the big world...

This was very hard on his mother. His father said "He's going to do just fine." I know he will be fine, it's just hard to see him grow up so fast...Here he is making his way up the stairs to the academics building. We have a surprise dinner planned...Shrimp and scallops. Say a prayer for him~Julie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie ~ Sorry I'm just now reading this entry tonight ... so I didn't get to pray for Philip this morning. I'm sure Tony was right and that he did fine! Let us know how it all went.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Philip....
We hope you had a wonderful 1st day. Great things are instore for you....By the way, you looked very collegete..(sp?...)
love you
Aunt

Anonymous said...

Hey! We didn't see this until today. We hope Philips first day went well!

The Trent Family said...

Thanks for all of your prayers for Philip. He had a great first day. Mom did alright as soon as I got my first phone call during his first break. He sounded very confident. :)