Monday, April 30, 2007

An April Baby Shower

An April baby-shower gave Mom and I the opportunity to make some girly baby gifts! The shower was for a dear family from church who finds joy in having a full quiver! :) Mom made the new little one a soft and cuddly fleece love-knot blanket.

For my birthday, I received a embroidery book that comes with iron-on transfers. I had never used them before, but I decided to give it a try! Mom suggested that I embroider these plain white onesies. They were so much fun to make! I hope the new baby can get some good use out of them. :)
~Alli





4 comments:

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

Very cute! You did a great job!

Could you please share the name of the embroidery pattern book? ~Thanks

The Trent Family said...

Certainly Amy! The book is called

Sublime Stitching: Hundreds of Hip Embroidery Patterns and How-to

by Jenny Hart and Alexandria Grablewski

You can find it almost anywhere! :)
~Alli

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! The pictures are absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Those are some beautiful baby gifts Alli! I love both the onesies and the blanket - baby stuff is just so cute. :)