Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Something Smells Good

A couple of day's ago, I visited a cute little shop in Farmville. Immediately as I walked in, I asked the clerk, "What smells sooo good?" She pointed to the complete wall of Yankee Candles and stated that it was a blend of everything. Well, I don't know about you, but the smell of certain candles put me in mind for fall. I couldn't resist buying myself a "tart warmer". As I was getting ready to buy some tarts, the clerk suggested that I buy the bigger votive candles and simply cut them in thirds to save $. The votives cost the same price as the tarts so needless to say, I bought some votives. My favorite one this year seems to be Autumn Wreath. I can't wait for the leaves to start changing :)~Julie

1 comment:

Haugh Family said...

What a wonderful idea to cut the votives into thirds!