Thursday, September 27, 2007

Dad's Latest...

Here is Dad's latest watercolor! It is a picture of a neat, country cow farm located near our favorite restaurant in Keysville, VA. He just finished it, and we're so proud of him! I love the rolling hills and the way the cows look. I can hear them mooing!
Today, we framed his painting as a surprise! The only thing is, we haven't named it yet. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're also thinking of putting some prints in our Etsy shop to see how they do. :) ~Alli

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, I love a naming challenge....
How about "Cows on the Hillside" or "Keysville landscape" or "Last stop before Burgerville" Just kidding....You know everyone will want a copy...Nan's already put in her order I'm sure....
love,
R

Haugh Family said...

What a beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

Let's just call it "CONTENTMENT". That's what it brings to mind. You're right Ron, I have put in my order for a copy. Keep up the great work Tony. Love, Nan

Anonymous said...

Now that's talent!

Bob

Meredith Ivy said...

that's very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

looks like a very peaceful farm.
how about TRENT'S ELEVEN ?

PAPA