Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Guess What?



Can anyone guess what this is? For those of you who said a pin-cushion, you are right! These little felt projects have been so much fun to make, and I've really enjoyed playing with all of the different color combinations and flower designs. I was actually able to sell one on E-Bay last week for the Spring!

I have been named the "crafty" one in the family because I always have my hand on a new project! Sometimes I think I have too many going on at once, but I love creating things and seeing the end results. I have just begun to get into embroidery, and I think I have embroidered just about everything in the house. My next project to tackle is embroidering pillowcases for Mom and Dad. Hey, they aren't complaining! :) ~Alli

8 comments:

deb said...

Alli, you did a great job on the pin cushion--it looks professional. Thanks for writing about it. I'll look forward to reading more of your "crafty" posts.

~Hannah (sorry--I don't have a google account)

Susan said...

Hi - I popped over from Mountain Musings to say Welcome to the blogging world! I already love the pincushion, and I have to agree with Hannah - it does indeed look professional. Looking forward to more!

Jodi said...

Welcome to blogging, Trent Family! I've popped in via Mountain Musings.

Alli, your pin cushion is lovely - congrats on the sale! :o) I love to embroider, and hope you have lots of fun with it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love you blog. That pictures reminds me of a scene from Pride and Prejudice. :-) VERY, VERY CUTE!!! It hit me right away.

I found a link to your blog from Crystal Paine's blog. Like you, I also like Jennie Chancey Sense & Sensibility website.

This is funny but I need a pin cushion and yours are so cute. Do you have any more for sell?

-Malina

The Trent Family said...

Thank you everyone for all of your encouraging words!

malina- I plan to be selling more of my pincushions soon on E-bay. I will definatly let everyone know on the blog when they are up. I'm glad you like them! :)

~Alli

Anonymous said...

What a lovely pincushion! I enjoy working with felt although I don't do it much--fabric is what I love!

I was directed here by Deb. I am glad to find another crafty, homeschooling family!

Anonymous said...

Hi Alli! Please do and provide a link. They are way too cute! :-)

-Malina

The Trent Family said...

I will be happy to Malina!

~Alli